Flo and Carey at the Great Gatsby cocktail party.
Creds to sweet Carolina C.
Two of my faves in one place?! I need to get my teleporter to start working ASAP.
Don’t just follow @MuchAdoFilm - keep watching its bio change. Free Twitter entertainment from Joss Whedon!
The Much Ado About Nothing Twitter account is quietly killin’ it with its dope bios.
see now. see. betcha didn’t think of that.
Meanwhile, on set of the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special….
|—||C. S. Lewis (via f-oremmaforeverago)|
The “get these fucking prints out of my sight” giveaway
- So, I have an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer
- I use it for the high-quality 13”x19” Limited Ed. prints in my official shop but recently it has been out to make my head explode by casually putting a random ink splotch on otherwise perfect prints
- I am seething with rage!!!!! because it only happens randomly so I don’t know what’s wrong and also I use very expensive paper and ink SO EACH TINY SPLATTER costs me a fuckload
- I don’t want to throw out the prints because they look fine otherwise but I also can’t look at them any longer cause THEY ARE FAILURES AND MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!
- People who follow me on Twitter can attest to my total meltdown and tantrum because of this
- They’ve suggested that I sell them as discounted Artist’s Proofs or something but INSTEAD I am going to do a giveaway
- Next Saturday, March 16th, I will pick one or two
loserswinners to receive these prints free of charge. They normally cost $80-$95, and I don’t sell some of these pieces anywhere else, so I figure if anyone wants ‘em and doesn’t mind the imperfections…
- The prints are 13”x19” and will be signed and dated and marked “PROOF.” I’ll ship anywhere.
- I don’t fucking care how many times you reblog
- But try and reblog at least once because the goal is that maybe someone who sees this post is a Printer Whisperer and can tell me why the fuck my printer is being such a douchebag
- I don’t fucking care if you’re following me
- Get these fuckiNG FAILURES out of my sight!!!!11
BAKER STREET BABES 500,000 LISTENS GIVEAWAY
Yeah. 500,000 listens to our podcast episodes. I think I had a hernia when I saw those numbers. Plus 15,000 of you on here on tumblr, 10,000 on twitter, and 2,000 on Facebook (that’s a little embarrassing in comparison actually…)
So in order to celebrate stupid numbers, we’re hosting a mega giveaway! There will be THREE giveaways running simultaneously. One for tumblr, one for twitter, and one for Facebook. You’ll be able to enter all three if you have accounts. This is for all of you who make running The Baker Street Babes so much fun. Thank you for your support, thank you for your love, thank you for your ridiculous gifsets.
Yeah. We love you all. Thanks for loving us back. Xx
TUMBLR BSB 500K GIVEAWAY: 1ST PRIZE
To enter this Giveaway…
- You MUST be following us. This is a gift to our followers.
- You may REBLOG & LIKE this post for two chances. tumblr doesn’t count multiple reblogs most of the time. Sometimes it works. Most of the time it doesn’t. So just be aware if you’re reblogging it all the live long day, only your first reblog may show and your followers may despise you.
- You may reblog/like the 1st Prize AND the 2nd prize post.
- THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS ON THE IDES OF MARCH. BECAUSE WE WANT TO SAY IDES OF MARCH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE IDES OF MARCH ARE EPIC.
- Winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
- Have your ASK BOX OPEN! You will be given 48hours to reply before another random person is chosen.
Want to know what is what? Where to get it? Look no further! This is a HUGE thanks to everyone who donated their crafts and talents, PLEASE go check out their shops and sites!
- The Sherlock poster is ginormous.
- The Wounded Warrior Project Print is of Murray saving Watson and is a numbered and signed print that was made exclusively for The Daintiest Thing Under A Bonnet Charity Ball during BSI Weekend 2013.
- Basil Rathbone doll is a LIMITED EDITION Effanbee doll and comes in its original box (wear and tear) from 1983. it comes with a certificate that is numbered and signed.
- Red Pants mini 221b is by lapinPetite
- Young Sherlock Holmes DVD (US), Tom & Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes DVD (US)
- Baker Street Babes Tea by Cara McGee from Adagio Teas.
- Basil Of Baker Street by Eve Titus, Basil In Mexico, and a SIGNED copy of Basil & The Pygmy Cats.
- Baker Street Babes Deerstalker Button [x]
- Consulting Detective nail varnish by A Study In Polish.
- I Believe In Sherlock Holmes wristband by frostirons
- Badge from Ursula And Olive
- Sherlock badge from mystradedoodles
- SHERLOPALOOZA Program
- Mystrade at XMas by mystradedoodles
- Study In Scarlet infinity scarf by Panjerize
- IOU Necklace by Geekalicious
- 221b Wallpaper ring by iheartheartjewllery
- Lestrade keychain from mystradedoodles
- Sherlock & John mini dolls by LittlePocketDolls
- Sherlock & John keychain from mystradedoodles
- I Believe In Sherlock Holmes iPhone case by FeerieDoll
- Mycroft In Wonderland by mystradedoodles
- IOU Apple plush by houseofdarkly
- Sherlock Holmes perfume sample set by SaraWen
- SIGNED copy of Mastermind: How To Think Like Sherlock Holmes, by Maria Konnikova
|—||9-year-old Quvenzhané Wallis, correcting the AP Reporter who said she was “just going to call her Annie.” (via shereader)|